Sunday, February 13, 2011

Update and hiccups

A couple of hiccups to my preparation has seen me fall a little behind - I blame it mainly on work and a wedding that I had to go to.

All I've done since the last post is:

- Veritas Prep Class 6 (Geometry) using the On Demand video. Around 2 hours. STILL NEED TO DO: Homework.
- Veritas Prep Class 7 (Reading Comprehension) both live class and On Demand video + homework. Around 6 hours in total.
- Veritas Prep Class 8 (Data Sufficiency 1) live class. 3 hours. STILL NEED TO DO: On Demand video and Homework.
- Veritas Prep Class 9 (Critical Reasoning 2) live class. 2.5 hours. STILL NEED TO DO: On Demand video and Homework.
- Veritas Prep Class 10 (Stats & Problem Solving) live class. 2.5 hours. STILL NEED TO DO: On Demand video and Homework.

Falling this much behind is tough but I'm going to work overtime this week to get things done. Tomorrow is Valentine's day, so I don't expect to do much then.

Running tally to date:

  • 68 hours of prep work (including going through materials, doing practice questions, attending class, and checking answers and mistakes; does NOT include taking practice CAT exams) since 3 January 2011.
  • 3 CAT exams.
    • 620/40Q/35V, 05.01.11 [GMATSim1]
    • 610/33Q/41V, 12.01.11 [800Score1]
    • 660/42Q/40V, 29.01.11 [GMATPrep].


1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear back from you. I
    I'm sure the break was a much needed one and this will allow you to concentrate even more on your GMAT. Sometimes such breaks are really necessary with the GMAT otherwise we go crazy.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete