- Re-taken Class 5 (Sentence Correction) using On Demand + re-attempted wrong/guessed questions from the first time around. 2 hours.
- Re-taken Class 6 (Geometry) using On Demand + re-attempted wrong/guessed questions from the first time around. 3 hours.
- Completed Days 1 and 2 of the Beat The GMAT 60 Day Study Plan. 3 hours. Although I have much less than 60 days to go, I am only going to complete those parts of the 60 Day Study Plan that I have materials for. For example, it plan requires a Kaplan GMAT 2010-2011 Premier with CD-ROM, which I don't have (and nor do I plan to get). Also, I am only going to complete (for now) the "TO DO" sections, and not the "Additional Reinforcement" sections.
Big day today - plan to get through as many more Days of the 60 Day Study Plan as possible, and finish (for the first time) Veritas Prep Class 14 Advanced Word Problems & Quant Review.
Running tally to date:
- 135.5 hours of prep work (including going through materials, doing practice questions, attending class, and checking answers and mistakes; does NOT include taking practice CAT exams) since 3 January 2011.
- 5 CAT exams.
- 620 (40Q/35V), 05.01.11 [GMATSim1]
- 610 (33Q/41V), 12.01.11 [800Score1]
- 660 (42Q/40V), 29.01.11 [GMATPrep1]
- 700 (51Q/37V), 26.02.11 [GMATLife1]
- 650 (36Q/44V), 20.03.11 [800Score2].