Not long now!
- Finish the 120 outstanding questions from the OG.
- Go to the Veritas Prep class on AWA (possibly - might skip this).
- Input all results into MGMAT Archer, and go through a few questions targeting weak areas only. Spend some time on the really tough ones.
2 days to go - Tuesday
- Visit Pearson Vue centre.
- Go to the Veritas Prep class on Advanced Word Problems and Quant Review (possibly - might skip this).
- Using MGMAT Archer, go through a few questions targeting weak areas only. Do about 100 questions max. Spend some time on the really tough ones.
1 day to go - Wednesday
- Possibly do one final test. Pack for holiday. Otherwise take it easy. Get sleep etc.
Running tally to date:
- 183.5 hours of prep work (including going through materials, doing practice questions, attending class, and checking answers and mistakes; does NOT include taking practice CAT exams) since 3 January 2011.
- 7 CAT exams.
- 620 (40Q/35V), 05.01.11 [GMATSim1]
- 610 (33Q/41V), 12.01.11 [800Score1]
- 660 (42Q/40V), 29.01.11 [GMATPrep1]
- 700 (51Q/37V), 26.02.11 [GMATLife1]
- 650 (36Q/44V), 20.03.11 [800Score2]
- 670 (46Q/35V), 03.04.11 [MGMAT1]
- 760 (48Q/47V), 17.04.11 [GMATPrep2].