Since the last post I have:
- Re-taken Class 9 (Critical Reasoning 2) using On Demand + re-attempted wrong/guessed questions from the first time around. 2 hours.
- Re-taken Class 10 (Statistics & Problem Solving) using On Demand + re-attempted wrong/guessed questions from the first time around. 3 hours.
- Re-taken Class 11 (Sentence Correct 2) by attending class + re-attempted wrong/guessed questions from the first time around. 3 hours.
- Completed Days 8 - 9 of the Beat The GMAT 60 Day Study Plan. 2 hours. As mentioned, I have only completed (for now) the "TO DO" sections, and not the "Additional Reinforcement" sections.
- Gone through the Beat The GMAT flashcards on Sentence Correction and Quant - General. 3 hours.
This isn't too much preparation for 3 days, but I've been sick and for the most part trying to put in 8-10 hours of sleep per night.
Today, I plan to finish (for the first time) Class 14 (Advanced Word Problems & Quant Review), and do a couple of more days of the 60 Day Study Plan.
Running tally to date:
- 151 hours of prep work (including going through materials, doing practice questions, attending class, and checking answers and mistakes; does NOT include taking practice CAT exams) since 3 January 2011.
- 6 CAT exams.
- 620 (40Q/35V), 05.01.11 [GMATSim1]
- 610 (33Q/41V), 12.01.11 [800Score1]
- 660 (42Q/40V), 29.01.11 [GMATPrep1]
- 700 (51Q/37V), 26.02.11 [GMATLife1]
- 650 (36Q/44V), 20.03.11 [800Score2]
- 670 (46Q/35V), 03.04.11 [MGMAT1].