I didn't get to go through any of the 60 Day Study Plan. Today, I will:
- Go through as many days of the 60 Day Study Plan as possible in the next 2 hours. Realistically I'll only get through 1 or 2 days.
- Attend Class 12 (Combinatorics and Probability) and re-do the wrong/guessed questions again.
- Go through the remainder of the Beat The GMAT Flashcards.
Tomorrow, I'm going through a "run through" of the GMAT. This will include getting up at 6am, eating breakfast, and walking to the exam centre. I'll try to get a sneak peak into the exam centre, but who knows whether they'll actually let me in.
Running tally to date:
- 157 hours of prep work (including going through materials, doing practice questions, attending class, and checking answers and mistakes; does NOT include taking practice CAT exams) since 3 January 2011.
- 6 CAT exams.
- 620 (40Q/35V), 05.01.11 [GMATSim1]
- 610 (33Q/41V), 12.01.11 [800Score1]
- 660 (42Q/40V), 29.01.11 [GMATPrep1]
- 700 (51Q/37V), 26.02.11 [GMATLife1]
- 650 (36Q/44V), 20.03.11 [800Score2]
- 670 (46Q/35V), 03.04.11 [MGMAT1].